This delightfully, decadent collection of frightening short stories from all across China will leave you shaken and dare I say a little hungry for more. The book is laid out like a typical menu with appetizers, main courses and desserts sections. Each tale ends with brief historical notes that tie in key points in the story as well as a delicious recipe, which happens to be the title of the story. Bon Appétit!
Recent blog posts
- Book Spine Poetry Contest
- Teen Volunteers Needed!
- Get connected!
- PRACTICE SAT
- Hey Library Fans! We are back in action with some photos from recent programs - check them out!
- The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- Programs coming up next week!
- May B. by Caroline Starr Rose
- Let’s Move with Play Hooray! Muevanse con Play Hooray!
- Splendors and Glooms by Laura Amy Schlitz