Eleven-year-old Ivy Manx is on a mission, a search and rescue mission to be exact. When Ivy’s uncle the last apotheopath healer goes missing Ivy must set off to find him. Ivy is accompanied by her beloved crow named Shoo and her new friend a taster named Rowan. This mission sound’s fairly easy but the Kingdom of Caux is anything but safe and easy. Caux is a kingdom where the motto is poison or be poisoned.
Jack (Jack and the beanstalk) is back and boy is he ever up to his old tricks. After leaving home to escape punishment for committing negligent giganticide, Jack has returned home only to find out that his city is at war with the ant people. His mother is working for Blunderboar (the most evil giant in the land), the town is destroyed and people are going missing from left and right.
Imagine if you could take away someone’s pain and heal them from injuries. What would you do with that type of power? Nya and Tali are Taker, people that can heal and pull out the pain of a person with just their touch. But unlike Tali ,Nya can't get rid of the pain that she takes from others, because of this Nya can’t go to Healers League and she can’t be an apprentice.
Recent blog posts
- Book Spine Poetry Contest
- Teen Volunteers Needed!
- Get connected!
- PRACTICE SAT
- Hey Library Fans! We are back in action with some photos from recent programs - check them out!
- The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- Programs coming up next week!
- May B. by Caroline Starr Rose
- Let’s Move with Play Hooray! Muevanse con Play Hooray!
- Splendors and Glooms by Laura Amy Schlitz