Seymour, Olive and I.B. Grumply are back in action, in book two of 43 Old Cemetery Road. This time our 3 heroes have to figure out how to save Halloween and ghost stories from the demented Dick Tater director of the International Movement for Safety & Protection Of Our Kids & Youth (IMSPOOKY). This is going to be a hard one to pull off with Seymour in an orphanage, I. B. Grumply in a home for the deranged and Olive a ghost that's invisible to most.
Eleven-year-old Jack Clark is growing up during the dust bowl of the 1930’s. Jack faces many obstacles he faces bullies, his big sister is sick; his little sister is always getting into trouble and his dad well that’s another story…… But his greatest obstacle is the drought. Something needs to be done, but what can an eleven-year-old that can’t even help out in the rabbit drive do about a drought?
Hey, do you want to read a really, really scary book this Halloween? Of course you do. Then you should check out The Stone Child. This book is sure to bring chills, screams and manybe even a little terror in your heart.
Recent blog posts
- Book Spine Poetry Contest
- Teen Volunteers Needed!
- Get connected!
- PRACTICE SAT
- Hey Library Fans! We are back in action with some photos from recent programs - check them out!
- The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- Programs coming up next week!
- May B. by Caroline Starr Rose
- Let’s Move with Play Hooray! Muevanse con Play Hooray!
- Splendors and Glooms by Laura Amy Schlitz